Lunch Donors support the efforts of Habitat for Humanity of Waukesha County by providing, delivering, setting and cleaning up after lunches on Saturday Workdays for Construction Volunteers and Partner Families at the Construction Site or ReStore.
- Lunch Donors should deliver lunch to be served at 11:30 am on their scheduled Saturday.
- Lunch Donors should plan for between 15 and 20 volunteers. Lunch Donors will receive a more precise "head count" a few days prior to their scheduled Saturday.
- Youth Groups or Student Groups including individuals under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Sufficient food to serve the planned crew of hungry construction workers.
- Serving utensils for each dish or pan, if not finger-friendly.
- Dessert, if available.
CONTACT US TODAY TO SCHEDULE:
Contact our office to schedule. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (262)309-6025. We will send confirmation once scheduling date has been processed and confirmed.