Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response:
Updated 3:30pm 5/26/2020
We have now resumed normal business hours in our ReStore! We are open for shopping and donations Tuesday through Saturday from 10AM to 6PM.
Our store continues to take the safety of our staff, customers, and community seriously and will practice extra sanitation procedures, as well as maintaining the recommended 6-foot distance between customers during check out.
Updated 1:30pm 5/12/2020
Our highest concern continues to be the safety of our employees, volunteers, and community. While we are not currently open to the public, or scheduling pick-ups, we are accepting donations on Fridays and Saturdays from 10am to 4pm at our Waukesha ReStore.
We plan to re-open our new and improved ReStore on May26th and hope to see you there! In the meantime, please visit our online shop and check back frequently for updates. Stay safe!
Updated 1:30pm 4/28/2020
Beyond all else, our highest priority is the health and safety of our entire Habitat for Humanity of Waukesha County community— staff, clients, volunteers, supporters, and all our neighbors across Wisconsin.
Therefore, we will be making the following changes:
- The admin affiliate office will be closed to the public until further notice. Staff will be working remotely when possible. Please contact us via email or by phone to speak to staff members. Homeowners, please make plans to mail in payments or contact staff to make other arrangements.
- All Volunteer shifts will be canceled until further notice. Please contact Elizabeth@habitatwaukesha.org with questions.
- All furniture pickups will be canceled until further notice.
- Our ReStore will be closing at noon on 3/18/2020 in order to protect the community we serve. We will stay vigilant on evaluating the situation and will keep our page up to date. We will not be accepting in-store donations until further notice.
- We will be accepting donations at our ReStore drop off door on Friday and Saturday 10-4pm. We ask donors to please to stay in your vehicles and allow our employees to safely remove your items and receive them into the store.